The philosophy behind the Queeriodic Table focuses on providing opportunities for people to ponder identity (their own and that of others), gender, sexuality, politics and science. Viewers are encouraged to rediscover what they think they already know and to consider what is present, and what is not.
Those who have worked with it previously find themselves surprised by how many elements or how few represent who they are or who others think they are. – The Queeriodic Table
This is simply amazing. I just ordered my Queeriodic Table and am so excited to frame it!
About PSG/Crista AnneCrista Anne is a Progressive Pleasurist, Executive Director of Dildology.org and Sex-Postive Parent with her Partner In Everything - X. Valentine Orenda. She loves sleep, coffee, rainbow hued anything and her beloved Green Bay Packers.
Follow her @Pinkness on twitter.
Tag#self love abortion babeland best seller blogging blog posts I didn't write bullet bullshit carol queen Changes clitoris contest Ducky featured g-spot good vibrations Love U masturbation Mcon Metis national masturbation month News orgasm personal porn rabbit random reposts review sale self-pleasure sex-positive sex education sex geek sex shop sex toy bloggers sex toys silicone tantus vain video Violet Blue wanton wednesday waterproof what is this I don't even
- Coming out of Retirement for Dildology
- Poly Mom, NY Mag Sex Diarist, and Reading The Comments
- Rainbow Romp
- This is a sex blog, but this is not a sexy post
- So, perhaps I should address why PSG went dark for two years….
- Donate to Dildology
- DILDOLOGY.ORG Debuts, Provides Independent Validation Of Sex Toy Materials
- I should answer my own questions (tw: passing mention of sexual violence)